Saturday, May 1, 2010

Comment Un Reset Compustar

budding artists are given to see in Douala Mbella


If we began by talking about you, we know that you were born in a village whose name may have been distorted by the Germans. Is this true? (Laughs) Yes, like most villages in Africa! Loulé Dorf including "loule," was the name of the village chief and "Dorf" in German means village. This means that while the village of Loulé. They had found "Loulé" too complicated they said Lolo yielding Lolodorf in the department of Ocean, Southern Region Talk about your childhood was it an easy childhood and your parents practiced what profession? I arrived in the world while my mother was still in high school student, I came a little disturbing the normal course of things, because her father wanted her to go after bin in France because she was very intelligent at school. But I came and that changed everything. His father was prefect at the time and he was furious to see her daughter get pregnant so early. It was he who gave me the name Anzouer, which means here: something immense. He added first names: Annie, Denise, Olga Rita Delacote but I have kept only two.
Can we then say that your childhood was easy, since your grandfather was still a notability?
In fact, I'm not too much because when I arrive vein, it is going to retire and he had many children. So my grandmother spoiled me.

Does this mean that it was difficult?

Yes, the situation was manageable when my grandmother was with us Eseka. She kept us, but at some point, she could not over and she returned to live in the village. The village lies between Lolodorf and Eseka ...

During his time was your mother?

My mother returned to school. She remained in Yaounde. What was the relationship between your family and the music business? Were there any musicians in the family? I remember when I was little, my grandfather often asked me to sing songs from church. When I finished the song, he wanted me "Bisse". And it made me "encore" as often, and when I was tired, I began to cry.

But how do you conduct your studies? what grade are you Annie? I went to school until second grade. I was Stenographic. My mother encouraged me to go, since she was executive secretary. She wanted me to be like her. I remember during the celebration of youth, the elder brother to my mother, who loved me very much, gave me money to pay the second installment of my schooling and at the same time, there was a contest singing in college. I, wanting to be well dressed I went to buy a pretty dress. Maybe the school you are bored it a lot?

(Giggles) It's just that I preferred to sing!
IT has been reported that sometimes young, you were singing in the street and very strong.

I remember one time I was walking in a secluded place behind the Green City. And this is the day I met Roger Owona, the journalist. He stopped and said "You sing well eh! . He invited me to visit him in his room. At the time he was a student ... Why did it guest in his room, he wanted to seduce you? (Grin) What is your problem? No, he simply picked up the guitar and began playing Peter Akendengué. He asked me to sing, what I did. Even if I did not know the words. Some time later, there was a concert in the auditorium 700. He sought me and it was my first contact with the public.
In 1987, the famous Georges Seba is on tour in Cameroon. He is looking for singers and you will apply. Who allowed you to have this contact? It Mebenga Sax! He worked at CRTV. He comes and asks me to go to the presidential guard, to Ekounou, hoping that, like Georges Seba is looking for singers, he can recruit me. I arrive, he was really doing a kind of casting and, as soon as he heard me sing, he stopped me ...


must say that you had no foundation in music you sing so autodidact who did not receive training ... Yes, there were no training facilities. I ended up singer George Seba for the tour he will do in Cameroon.


Others have they together? Yes, Zangalewa also called the Golden Sound. At the time, they were also members of the presidential guard. They were all part of the presidential guard, except kerosene and fire me. The adventure is going really well until we find ourselves in Ebolowa, which is the town of George. Then there was this excitement, a crazy world. George is all wet he could not continue, he left the scene to mop. Starting Ze he asks Bella to blackmail me, but he hesitated, saying they did not repeat, I did not have a directory with them. George wanted anyway I sing, the time it starts to go home. I decide to interpret a song by Anne Marie Nzié. The audience was ecstatic. And he asks me to repeat the same several times. This is the way that George told the group to keep me because he knew I had something ... and it did not last three months. One day, Ze Bella comes home to tell me they had found a producer, and it took me to intervene on a song. That's how he takes me home to Ekounou Dooh, the bearded bassist. Kero I find playing a melody, Ze had already written the lyrics in Beti. It shows me, but I asked him to let me try in my language. This results in "difficult disease to treat."


An album that was a great success ... a great success. In 1989, we toured, I sing with Mbilia Bell. After we went to Zimbabwe with Tshala Mwana, Zambia and I even had dinner with Robert Mugabe. Hear a story, you see, me, the pygmy, I got off the plane, walk into a limousine, I have a driver who wears gloves. Meanwhile, Ze Bella and the others were in a bus. While we're at VIP lounge at the airport, it makes me interviews. I was at that time became the real star of the group. I heard someone tell me, "you sing like Miriam Makeba." I understood nothing at all. I was content just to say "Yes". That evening when I was at my hotel in Lusaka I see in my newspaper interview that goes on TV.


In 1991, with the Golden Sound who had become Zangalewa you make the album "Baby." The album works very well. When does the adventure ends with Zangalewa and why? The adventure ends because later, we go to Togo, and then I felt hurt deep inside me. I can not say exactly what happened by what it is not healthy, but when I returned I decided to leave the band and from Yaounde to Douala to settle


Know you people in Douala, or did you intend to sing in nightclubs? Cabarets had a lot of singers at the time. I'd just watch. I feel like creating ...


Did you already tired of bands?

No, because when I out my first solo album Changes in 1994, I invite all members of the Golden Sound. Only two of them accept and producer told me I was not allowed to release a solo album because I had signed an exclusive contract with Zangalewa. Yet I had never signed a contract with him and he had never given a penny.
How he called the producer?

I'd rather not mention his name!
How do you manage to produce your second album?

One day through the central post office in Douala, I came across a lady who recognized me and told me they are looking for singers. She told me a place to Bonadibong while recommending me to prepare a model. From that moment I was very concerned, because I had no money to produce a model. So I rush to see the late Tom Yoms. It was then North at Akwa. He had a home studio. It therefore begins to make my comp and at the third or fourth title, a man shows up. His name is Daniel Peh Peh. I think it was then the producer of Butterfly. While listening my comp, it asks Tom who I am. And without even telling me, both decide it's going to happen. Shortly after, I go to Yaounde for a studio ...
In this album you picked a song Ekambi Brilliant Moussoloki. How did it happen?

(Surprise) What happens is that Mr. Peh approached and, after listening to the model, he states that something is missing. Then he returns with a pile of cassettes and old hits me, I fell for Moussoloki is how I leave the studio to add this song.
It becomes a bit the flagship title of your album.

There was this song, but also Kandanamè. A song whose refrain was taken up by children in schools.
So that changes is your first album, the biggest hit of the year, there was not there at the time of piracy?

IT must ask the producer!
Did he give money?

Nothing! Not even five francs!
And Tom Yoms in history, it was he who helped you meet the producer?

Let his soul rest in peace!
What do you do then, because your journey from 1994 to 1998, there is a little empty. We know that you do many concerts, but no album.

concerts have enabled me to live. I was invited several times, especially in Equatorial Guinea. I went there every six months. I've had great things there, things that do not tell, but live.
What has seduced the Equatorial Guineans in your album?

Myself I can not explain it! But I think mostly it's the dance steps of Kandanamè.
In 1997, you return Cameroon. You make your second album, visado ... In Guinea

I realized that we were one people. Why apply for a visa to go there? That's why I pulled visado Visa which means in English. The album works very well.
Who produced this time?

Binam productions ... (Laughs)
Why laugh you Annie, have you rolled a second time?

just this story Leave my brother.
You are very inspired at this time. A year later, you come out a third album, Kwassio. What does this mean ?

Kwasio means researcher ivory! In fact, I am one of the people Kwasio, found in Guinea, where they are called Bisiyo. In Gabon, they are called the Makina and home, the Kwasio.
When do you decide from Cameroon?

You want me to tell you the truth? I never intended to leave my country. That's life that I played dirty tricks. I thought from recording an album and come back. But arrival in France, who greeted me was my producer and even more than that ...
That was it for you specifically ?

(Hesitation and smiles) you know what I mean. He said he was not married. So I box, five minutes walk from home. He was married to a West Indian, and this woman started to persecute me on the phone. It has, perhaps because he called me from home, from time to time. She realized. Call a friend who is in Montpellier. She told me to take the train to get home. I stayed with my friend the time to wait for the album done. These visado.
can say it's bad for property, because you meet in Montpellier love ...

Yes I met a French entrepreneur who was in Masonry, he built houses. When we meet he does not know that I'm a singer. I do not often put forward that I prefer to appreciate the wife and the singer afterwards. As soon as he discovered I was a singer, he has completely changed I remember one day a show organizer name and the latter wanted to invite me to Madrid and then, my husband ripped the phone ...
Were you ever married with this gentleman?

Yes! The show took place two days later. The gentleman sent me an airline ticket, but my husband decided to accompany me in the car, more than 2000 km to Madrid. He wanted to be the focus of my career and I wanted him to rest just my husband. Something funny is that we arrived in Madrid late and I had to sing almost an hour later. The impresario came to see me in the lodge where we were installed, he discussed with me how he should present myself on stage, my husband responded. He wanted the present as well. I could not understand. Before going on stage, I was given money for my character on stage and I had also received money. Everything I had, I gave my husband. Later when we returned to Paris he offered me a honeymoon and it was financed with my money.
Would you say that this marriage was at first a union of love turned into a scam?

Young people often dream of finding a white husband. But I came across a really white not white at all! How
long is your wedding?

two years. After I left. I did not want to stay in France. I was very upset.
Back in Cameroon, you see a man who helped you achieve Kwassio album. How is your meeting? This

M Wafo. The meeting happens at the new City road. I do not live nearby. By going to my races, there is a gas station, I fall on the attendant who calls me and tells me about a businessman who wants to perform. Then the attendant insisted that because this man had promised to give him 10,000 CFA francs, if ever I accepted I give my phone number. What I did.
Have you given your contact for the young man avoids losing 10,000 CFA francs, or because you absolutely want this admirer who wanted to meet you produce?

I think a little of both. Actually, it was co-produced. Because at the time he did not have enough resources, but it was a lot of willpower. I remember that it was he who taught me to work with small budgets.
Is it true that after, you really liked the point of being possessive and being embarrassed by your past?

When I sit with him, as I am a little dreamy. I like writing little things. I own archives. It is in my writing the name of a person I liked it. So he complained and I needed to write a song to reassure him. I wanted to tell him that he forgets that my past does not even know. However, I recognize in him many values. I respect him and I always respect. He is someone who supported me too, he met the singer and the woman I am. I think he liked me a lot but he was very jealous to the point of making me sick.
Together you have created a project cabaret ...

Yes, at our first meeting when we discussed, he mentioned the issue of my projects outside of music. I told him I wanted to go for training in France in order to supervise the younger generation who wants to invest in the song. And I added that I also wanted to have a cabaret for my development and receive my artist friends. He said he would offer me a tavern and he did. He kept his promise I had the greatest cabaret Cameroon, called Fishing. For this project, Mr. has spent nearly $ 200 million. Unfortunately, it worked, but did not take very long, because this has aroused the envy, jealousy, girls who came ... I knew my man had not much we had loved I liked it very much and so far it has no rival.
What is the reason that broke your marriage?

I said earlier, it is jealousy. I remember that some girls were saying "I want the husband of Annie Anzouer. All this because he has money.
Is this why you will do your album in 2004 If Mayala, to silence the gossip?

No, I'm not like that. I make the album in 2004, we are still together. We had to go to France together. But at the last minute he said 'go, I'll join you in France in two weeks. " I spent nine months, it never came. But each time he told me to stay there. Another girl had already got my back (laughter).
When you talk about your "Heroes Bandjoun" in one of the songs, is it him that you're referring to.

Yes!
What do you say in this song?

When I finished this album, My hero is not one of the songs on the album. I sent him a copy of the album. He listens, but complains that I quote everyone in the songs, except him. So I take a lot of anger while asking if we're together because I have to mention in my songs. I hang up the phone edgy. When recalled, he started crying on the phone. I was upset. I returned to the hotel at about five o'clock in the morning hours when usually I'm inspired, I found the melody and words came by themselves. I ran in the morning to call a cab. He liked and sent me money to go into the studio to record it.
When will the next album?

The next album will be available in a few weeks. I am currently organizing the promotion with my family. Thank God, you will soon. I did, I had not a penny, but some people were there for me. My daughters Sahel, Gaëlle Wondji, Castro Epanya. I said thank you. I know it will be a gift album. I say thank you to you too for thinking of me. Sometimes I want to discourage me. But it's always the fans who give me strength. And to them I feel like telling them: "You are my food."




http://www.quotidienlejour.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2041:annie-anzouer-l-jaimerai-toujours-mon-heros-bandjounais r-& catid = 85: interviews & Itemid = 160



0 comments:

Post a Comment