Tuesday, April 13, 2010

How To Make Wooden Truck Rails

Giulia Honorine Eyenga Fouda: Rewarded for seven successive years



The singer talks about his Tour Mboa, his consecration as the Canal gold Female Artist 2009 and his plans after his first album "Mizpah."
You gave the second concert of your tour Friday night at the Yaounde Ccf. Several people who had bought tickets did not have access to the room of the CCF, which has been close. There was a problem of organization?
There were no problems of organization, but a kind of emulation around the concert there. Having never worked with me, the RTC of Yaounde had no idea how any artist he was dealing. As a result, the interest of bringing the public that the event has been facing a situation where they had to quickly find a solution to the problem, which has been to two concerts that evening. It started from a good feeling, but I told them that even if ais I used, I fear that people will I receive the second concert in Charlotte did not really full. I would have proposed to organize a show for next Saturday at 14h. After

Douala and Yaoundé, you will be on 13 Buea, Bamenda on 15, 17, Dschang, Garoua and Maroua on 21 on 23 ... The pace is hectic and you travel by road. Do you feel able to cope?
was still two days between events, which allows me to recover after each concert. I'm pretty conscientious and professional. I am in Cameroon for these concerts, I really dedicated myself. That's why I can not really follow with media plans. It's very stressful, a concert. You do not realize it, but it takes a long sleep, rest. In any case, there is no other secret is the only drug of the voice. And when you have not slept a minimum of time, it was nice drink all potions, it does not work.

Why do a tour of Cameroon only in French Cultural Centers and the Alliance Franco-Cameroonian? They asked me You were voted best female artist of 2009 to channel gold. How did you receive this consecration? For me it is the largest of consecrations is more important than anything. It's so important that I can not express my joy. I was not expecting it. This consecration is sit work has been done once in the studio with the musicians and all those who, like Johnny Hens, believed in me. There was a real artistic than my peers and the public recognize Cameroon through the album Mizpah, and for me, is extraordinary. Leaving Mizpah, you expect such a success?
You do not count! Me, I reach for my album. The most important thing is to understand what I do, that people are interested. I do not see that this album has such a place in the musical universe of Cameroon. Finally, it is not worse. As it was not calculated at all, I enjoy even more the pleasure of these golden Canal and all the other accolades that I have had this year Rts, and was told to Fomaric . For this album, we won everything we could dream. So, 2009 was the year Mizpah.

After this tour, what are your plans?
After this tour, I really have. It's been a while since I'm on the road and, since 2009, I did not really rested. I have a son who is four years old, he lives in France with his father, he goes to school, he also needs his mother. I'll also be able to cope, I see the opportunities that are proposed for the next album.

You dreamed of singing with Richard Bona ...

This dream has been realized. Richard Bona offered me a part. It was made back almost three weeks in St Etienne. I even got on stage to do two duets with him. Believe it. There are concrete cooperation projects on an album with Richard, that's very soon.


Written by Stephanie Dongmo

Day

http://www.quotidienlejour.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1880:charlotte-dipanda-l-je-ne-fais -not-this-tour-to-win-to-Largent-r-& catid = 70: a-la-a



0 comments:

Post a Comment