Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Virtual Worlds Similar To Poptropica

FOMARIC: Nkotti

Kai Walaï met for you, the young artist Mango, whose posters flooded the streets of Yaounde. The author of "Romance" We opened the romance of his life, his ambitions, freely. Very informative.



Walaï Kai: Hello Mango. Thank you for agreeing to grant us this interview. You said no issue would be taboo.

Mango

Hello Kai-of Editorial walaï. Thank you also for giving special attention to my career as an artist. Walaï Kai: We're going to start and with your permission, we will be interested in the side yard.

intevention Before your last Saturday at CRTV, you were almost an unknown in the music of Cameroon. Who are you, where are you from and where do you live?

Mango
I sincerely thank the CRTV and all other media institutions for giving me so far. This gave a big plus in my class that I spent most of my time right now. Let me Mango also said that was not revealed by the show last week because my album is out for nearly seven months, I toured the media in Cameroon. It certainly you that I learn for the first time at this show. But in fact, it was also the goal! In terms of my biography, I'm Madeleine Ngo Banack the State-Civil, a young Cameroonian who has been singing since the age of 10 years, encouraged by my mother who was a chorister at the church. I am from Sanaga-Maritime, specifically Pouma, therefore Bassa tribe. As I kill myself to repeat, I will truly make my debut at Benedict College in Douala, and then find myself in the (YUM), Yaoundé Univerty Music. 3 years later I would be cordially received in the club music of the University Omar Bongo of Gabon. I also put 3 years to finally return to Cameroon and face my fate.

Kai Walaï Romeo Dika is, you said yourself, the producer of this album and your mentor. How did you make your meeting? Tell. Mango
Mr. Romeo Dika is definitely my mentor and I am equally proud to have him as producer. It was written in the book of God that we should meet. (That's what a joke!) In fact, we were each invited to a wedding anniversary a couple of friends, and I had to lead during this evening . At the end of my performance, he came to me to congratulate me, which does not displease me, because I already knew him as a renowned artist in this country. So my ego felt flattered to be encouraged by such a man. Now, I do not know if my charm has been for many, but proposals for work ensued and the rest too.

Mango
The middle of the show-biz (not that Cameroon) in general, is a genuine crocodile pond, even a kind of jungle where only the reign of the fittest, I grant you that. Also try to get acclimated, to follow the good example of wise people around me and so far my sixth sense. I'm at the dawn of my career and so little experience, then, without any time I close, I still defines my brands.

Walaï Kai: There are more and more women Cameroonian who sing, how do you explain that and what do you bring back?

Mango

Increasingly, we have women who sing and it is rather indicative and encouraging for women who struggle to find a place in today's society. But I think that is due primarily by the high sensitivity that women give off. I'm not saying that men have the least, but I do believe that pure music, it has to come to you from the depths of the soul and spirit, you must have a state of pure spirit was still far from our people today. My modest contribution to this organization is to dream. I want to prove to everyone that it is still possible to dream and even go beyond expectations today. I sing sensual and languorous melodies to soothe sore and bruised hearts, may they also be insensitive.

Walaï Kai: What are the themes that fill your album?

Mango My album consists of romantic themes as thought-provoking. I sing the love-story in full, but without forgetting to look at human morality which has deteriorated over time. All is now conditioned by the interest whether material or moral. People have forgotten the essence of life is Love. Jesus did he did not recommend? So how do you starve a poor hungry requires only crumb of your bread, then you have a stock of flour? How can a so-called blind can extort money from a nice way, then it is very clear? Why would a friend or spouse shod he hurt her next to the point of leaving indelible marks? Truces of wickedness! Man must change. Walaï Kai: What are your inspirations? Mango

love, nature and God. Kai Walaï:

Which artists have influenced you?

Mango

There are many artists who influenced me, but there are 3 three which gave a click to my involvement in the music world, including, Monique Seka, Angela Assélé Coco Ateba and I could even say the French Vanessa Paradis (hence my first name you'll have to guess, because it must be close to me know). I learned to sing with the music of these great ladies and I liked the particularity of each of them.

Kai Walaï: Apart from singing, what do you do in life?

Mango

I'm a singer now and I'm proud because it is a noble profession like all others, when it is performed with passion and professionalism. But before I worked in a brewing company in the country as a promoter and at the same time, I acquired a degree in aesthetics. But Mango has literally been influenced by music, so the choice was not made. Above all, I manage my small private today and God begins to put away the famine is the key.
Walaï Kai: If you think a career in music, do not you fear of ending up destitute like many artists in Cameroon?
Mango
Listen dear friend, nothing ventured, nothing gained. You think that artists are the poorest people? Error! We earn a decent life when our music is doing well, despite that piracy is our first gravedigger. It's all about organization and planning as it must in all things. If we win enough, and we do not support Well, we ruin necessarily. Unfortunately I deplore the greed of some leaders and media men as you are, because of you there are tons of enemies artists. Ultimately, it may very well Cameroonian artist and get out. The others do not do magic!
Kai Walaï: How do you think we can fight against piracy?
Mango
The fight against piracy remains a concern of everyone. Both the government will need the means to overcome this problem (as we did in the past with the zoa-zoa), as we will put our reducing the purchase price of our media and providing as much information as possible on site supply our CDs. We are left today to go door to door ourselves, because we have no other way. So if you, media men, hitch up our cause and also the artist will find its raison d'etre.
Kai Walaï: Finished the side yard. Come now the garden. You promised not to hide anything. Romeo Dika
is there one who shares your nights? Mango
worry, I'll answer anyway to not make you salivate more. But I am someone who does not like the base to talk about my private life, much less make media. But to please you I'll say yes. It illustrates the man with whom I get to share my nights.
Walaï Kai: Have you ever met Chantal Ayissi?
Mango What is the relationship? It's a colleague like any other so I appreciate also the talent as a dancer. But the person itself, I do not know.
Walaï Kai: What you celebrity marriages?
Mango
These are marriages like those of the directors or men of power. I think that before being a celebrity, we remain human beings as equal as others. Certainly, our life is a little more focused to the public, but that does not excuse anything. Educational level or social level, nothing to see, is all about education. And when it was faltering, all is missed in advance. We should just make better choices with whom to share our lives, if not, welcome the disaster and for us to assume the consequences.
Walaï Kai: Thank you, Mango. Mango
Thank you for allowing me to give you this interview. Regards, Mango.
http://kwalai.com/toute-lactu-minute-by-minute/people/2328-mango-

0 comments:

Post a Comment